From: "Pamela Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 19:33:59 -0400

(You are receiving this email because you have been identified as a user who
may benefit from this special career information.  You are NOT on a mailing
list and will NOT receive any more emails if you do not reply.)

Hi,

I'm writing to tell you about ResumeCARD.com - the Internet's first site
dedicated to career networking.  At ResumeCARD.com we've organized all the
tools and services you need to market yourself and help yourself stand-out.

Because you've been identified for this special promotion, we are offering
you a limited time FREE offer...

*** EMAIL us your RESUME ***** and we will BUILD YOU:

1) an interactive HTML RESUME complete with your own URL
(resumecard.com/YOUR_NAME) AND
2) send you FREE 100 PERSONALIZED RESUMECARDS  (ResumeCARDs are networking
cards with your contact information and unique URL linking contacts DIRECTLY
to your online resume)

(Of course, you can always build your own ResumePAGE yourself at
www.resumecard.com and we'll still send you your 100 FREE ResumeCARDs.  We
just thought we'd help take the labor out of it...)

--> To see a sample ResumePAGE visit:  www.resumecard.com/thuggins

--> For more information click here: http://www.resumecard.com/why.asp

***** Email your resume to mailto:[email-masked]  <HIT REPLY
ON THIS EMAIL to send your resume now> (PC MS WORD or ASCII/TEXT format
preferred) *****

Thank you for your time,

Pamela

======================
ResumeCARD.com, Inc.
www.resumecard.com
How to Network
----------------------