Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 06:35:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Services over Specific Link Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework For Integrated Services Operation Over 
                          Diffserv Networks
	Author(s)	: Y. Bernet, R. Yavatkar, P. Ford, F. Baker, 
                          L. Zhang, M. Speer,  B. Braden,
                          B. Davie,  J. Wroclawski, E. Felstaine
	Filename	: draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-05.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 24-May-00
	
The Integrated Services architecture provides a means for the
delivery of end-to-end QoS to applications over heterogeneous
networks. To support this end-to-end model, the Intserv architecture
must be supported over a wide variety of different types of network
elements. In this context, a network that supports Differentiated
Services (Diffserv) may be viewed as a network element in the total
end-to-end path. This document describes a framework by which
Integrated Services may be supported over Diffserv networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.