Subject: IT'S HERE >> The Weight Loss PATCH!! (17986)

From: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:10:07 -0400 (EDT)

NO Prescription Required
 >>CLICK HERE FOR INFO <http://ezpatch.servnet1.com>

 LESSENS Hunger Pains...Controls CRAVINGS
 >>CLICK HERE FOR INFO <http://ezpatch.servnet1.com>

 1 Patch Works All Day! Wear It ANYWHERE
 "You Simply Can't Afford Not To Try This Amazing
 New Concept In Weight Loss!!" >>CLICK HERE FOR INFO
 http://ezpatch.servnet1.com>

 Satisfaction GUARANTEED!!
 FREE Shipping Too!

 For More Info & Ordering Instructions,
 please visit our WEB SITE <http://ezpatch.servnet1.com> today!

 *************************
 This emaiI is not SPAM and is compliant with all Federal laws and
 regulations.
 We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
 Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail. No wasted paper!
 Delete with one simple keystroke!
 Immediate & Instant Removal Instructions From Any Future Mailings Are
 Included Below.
 *************************
 This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301. Per
 Section 301,Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
 We make every effort to insure that the recipients of our direct marketing
 are those individuals who have asked to receive additional information on
 promotional offers from companies who offer weight loss products.  Again we
 apologize if this message has reached you in error.

 This message is not intended for residents of CA, WA
 *************************
 
 To be removed permanently from our mailing list please email   [email-masked] with the word "remove" in the subject line.

75854da553df5e124ec75cef27126a847b8d3387