Subject: hi..

From: Chandrashekhar S <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:17:57 +0530 (IST)

Hello I have some questions...

suppose if we have intserv-diffserv-intserv network..
and suppose if we have 3 flows that are aggregated at the ingress router
of diffserv cloud.
Shall we need to deaggregate them at the egress router..i.e., before
sending to the next intserv region or receiver.

note:We are going to use RSVP aggregation inside diffserv cloud.

-When border router1 send a aggregate path message what is its protocol
id : i.e., is it 46 or 134.

becasue e2e path message will have value 134 inside diffserv cloud.
i.e., do we use the same e2e path message as aggregate path message when
we change the value of protocol id from 46 to 134 when path message enters
diffserv cloud.????

-suppose if we send 3 path messages from intserv cloud do we have 3 path
messages from deaggregator and 3 resv messages from receiver in intserv
cloud.

-Regards,
-chandra
--------------------------------------
S Chandrashekhar
Software Engineer
SASKEN COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
AMARJYOTHI LAYOUT
Bangalore : ph:5355501  extn:8058