Subject: URGENT BUSINES PROPOSAL -BUKJ

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 03:44:00 -0500 (EST)

ABDUL TAYLOR, 
TEL: +31-623-294-664. 

Dear Sir 

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL 

I presume that this letter will not be a surprise to you. I am 
Abdul Taylor, 
former a Director with the ministry of mines and natural 
resources in Sierra- 
Leone before the civil war in Sierra-Leone. 

When I was the director with the ministry of mines and 
resources, I acted as a 
link between foreign buyers of diamond and the Sierra-Leonenian 
government 
as a result of the civil , 

I diverted the sum of Eight million, Six hundred thousand 
dollars (US$ 8.6 M) 
meant for the Sierra-Leonenian government to a security company 
in Abidjan, 
Africa. 
All I need from you is to: 

1) Come up with a viable business that we can invest this funds 
(US$8.6M) 
into. 

2) To act as the beneficiary of the said funds, as I cannot act 
in this capacity 
because I am still directly or indirectly involved in the peace 
negotiations 
currently going on in the country. 

3) To clear the money with the security company and lodge the 
money into an 
account you shall provide for onward investment into any viable 
business 
venture i.e Real estate or Telecommunications. 

On comprehending this letter, and indicating your interest and 
willingness in 
my proposal, I shall furnish you with the necessary document to 
back up this 
funds. Please note that this business venture is 100% risk free. 
25% of this 
funds has been set aside for you for your participation, 5% for 
any 
expenditure incurred in course of transacting the business and 
the balance of 
70% for me and parts shall be used for the said business 
venture. 

Do kindly contact me through my telephone or fax numbers above 
for further 
discussions. For security reasons this business is confidential. 
I am presently 
in Holland for official assignment for some while. Awaiting to 
hearing from 
you soonest. 

Yours Sincerely, 

ABDUL TAYLOR