Subject: [It-test] Dot Testing

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 21:35:52 -0700

Sending the broken phrase in various formats, sending direct copies as
CCs for comparison.

The IESG’s response to your appeal is available at
<https://www6.ietf.org/iesg/appeal/response-to-mcsweeney-2020-07-08.pdf
<https://www6.ietf.org/iesg/appeal/response-to-mcsweeney-2020-07-08.pdf>>

The IESG’s response to your appeal is available at
<https://www6.ietf.org/iesg/appeal/response-to-mcsweeney-2020-07-08.pdf>

The IESG’s response to your appeal is available at
https://www6.ietf.org/iesg/appeal/response-to-mcsweeney-2020-07-08.pdf
<https://www6.ietf.org/iesg/appeal/response-to-mcsweeney-2020-07-08.pdf>

The IESG’s response to your appeal is available at
https://www6.ietf.org/iesg/appeal/response-to-mcsweeney-2020-07-08.pdf

The IESG’s response to your appeal is available at
https://www6.ietf.org/iesg/appeal/response-to-mcsweeney-2020-07-08.
pdf

The IESG’s response to your appeal is available at
https://www6.ietf.org/iesg/appeal/response-to-mcsweeney-2020-07-08
.pdf

The IESG’s response to your appeal is available at
<https://www6.ietf.org/iesg/appeal/response-to-mcsweeney-2020-07-08
.pdf