Subject: [geonet/its] start writing use-case drafts - submit by June 1st.

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 11:00:45 +0200

Hello geonet/itsers,

As we discussed in London - please start writing use-case drafts.

Deadline June 1st, 2014.

This message is in particular addressed to people having committed to 
write use-case drafts.

The use-case drafts are to be referred to by the Problem Statement draft 
(Georgios).

I remind an excerpt from the London minutes with respect to writing new 
use-case drafts:

 > Use cases: determine what characterizes a good use case in the present
 > context before moving to their development.
 >
 > The vehicular use cases are important, but only as an application of a
 > technology that is developped in a generic way.
 >
 > - Use-case1 draft object localization (Dimitri)
 > - Use-case2 draft goods tracking (Dino)
 > - Use-case3 draft geo dissemination (Georgios, Geert, Bastiaan)
 > - Use-case4 draft vehicular (Alex, Georgios, Robert, Geert Heijenk,
 >   Andreas Festag).

Please discuss this on the email list, or otherwise contact me and 
Georgios privately about this request.

Thank you in advance.

Alex