Subject: [ipwave] DRAFT IPWAVE WG Agenda for IETF 104

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:49:40 -0500

Please review the draft agenda.  As you can see, we have included time for additional topics.  Let us know if you want to make a presentation during this time.  Of course, the chartered topics have priority.

Russ & Carlos

= = = = = = = =

Agenda of the IPWAVE WG meeting at IETF 104
FRIDAY, 29 March 2019
10:50-12:50 Morning Session II, Athens/Barcelona

11:20 Administrativia  .......................................... 10 min
      Presenter: IPWAVE WG Chairs

** HACKATHON report

11:30 Implementing IPWAVE Basic Protocols  ...................... 15 min
          Presenter: Jaehoon Paul Jeong

** IPWAVE WG documents

11:45 Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 802.11 Networks  ... 15 min
      in mode Outside the Context of a Basic Service Set
         Presenter: Alex Petrescu
         Draft: draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-34

12:00  IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments (IPWAVE):  .. 15 min
       Problem Statement and Use Cases
          Presenter: Jaehoon Paul Jeong
          Draft: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-07

** Additional topics (time permitting)

12:15 <let us know if you want to make a presentation>

12:40 Any other business  ......................................  10 min