Subject: [iucg] Appeal to the IAB

From: jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 03:12:05 +0100

Dear Chair and IAB Member,
I thank you to find enclosed the text of an appeal to the IAB 
concerning the way users are not permitted to adequately contribute 
to the IETF. This appeal follows my appeal to the IESG on Sept. 10, 
2008. The IESG response was published on Sept. 29, 2008. This appeal 
appears necessary to best, coherently and efficiently build the 
proposition resulting from IESG indications.

This text is also on-line at:
pdf:  http://iucg.org/081128-appel-IAB.pdf
wiki: http://iucg.org/wiki/IESG_and_IAB_appeals%2C_by_JFC_Morfin

I thank you for your time and your answer. I hope that this appeal 
which has been worked on with several dedicated people and discussed 
on mailing lists (the reason why it is just within time limits) will 
turn being a positive contribution to the IETF and the Internet.
jfc

_______________________________________________
iucg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iucg