Subject: [iucg] full fledge IETF Non-WG Mailing list

From: jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 02:13:59 +0100

Dear lead users,
this IUCG main mailing list is now listed as an IETF Non-WG mailing 
list on https://datatracker.ietf.org/list/nonwg.

My target in initiating the IUCG project was to organize a IETF 
working environment for the Internet lead users: those who are 
interested in enhancing their Internet in their best interest, hence 
in the common interest. This working space of exchange now exists. 
There is still work ahead and a need of voluntaries to make it fully 
operational. But it starts being operational.

The target is to permit everyone with a idea or a set of ideas to 
come and share it in his own language, discuss it and make it 
palatable enough for either the IETF to create a working group, or to 
start a user mailing list to propose it as a user contribution RFC, 
to be possibly FLOSS developed, and user tested.

All the best
jfc morfin
IUCG Chair
[email-masked] facilitator.

_______________________________________________
iucg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iucg