Subject: [iucg] Updates : Unicode and LC-summary

From: jean-michel bernier de portzamparc <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:02:16 +0200

Dear colleagues,

1. Does this announcement of Unicode 5.2. permit to document an example on
how IDNA is independent from Unicode version changes? Or should IDNA2008 to
be published as conformant to UNICODE2009?

2. for common information http://wikidna.org/index.php?title=WG-IDNA_LC has
been updated with Andrew Sullivan's last comments and Martin Düst comments
on the IAB IDN draft. We will some of ours this morning.

Portzambarc

------

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Unicode Announcement] Last Call for Unicode 5.2 Data

The data files in the Unicode Character Database for Unicode 5.2 have
been revised to include all of the authorized changes from the last UTC
meeting. If you use any of the Unicode data in your implementations,
please update a test version of your implementation to use those files
and run your tests. If there are any showstopper bugs, please report
them (using http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html)<http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html%29>as
soon as possible.

 From this point, the only adjustments that will be made to the data
will be on the basis of showstopper bugs, including bugs uncovered in
the process of updating the Unicode Collation data files for UCA 5.2.