Subject: [iucg] New Version Notification for draft-iucg-wgidnabislc-00

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 16:41:56 +0200

For your information.
-----------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-iucg-wgidnabislc-00.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Jean-Francois Morfin and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	draft-iucg-wgidnabislc
Revision:	00
Title:		WG-IDNABIS/LC comments and responses
Creation_date:	2009-09-07
WG ID:		Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 45

Abstract:
The IDNA is a key issue for the IUCG as a paradigm for the future of
the Internet. There is therefore a need to make sure its description
document set reflects a complete IETF and users consensus. To help
this, this memo keeps track of the WG-IDNABIS/LC requested and
received answers. The IAB Draft on IDN has been added because some
remarks have been made which are important. The author is quoted if
the comment is not from IUCG

The IETF Secretariat.