Subject: [iucg] Présentation sur Internationalisation par l'IAB

From: Patrick Suger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:29:40 +0100

Une partie des problèmes recensés par l'IAB en terme de multilinguistique.
Sans doute à étudier très attentivement tant pour ce qu'il y a que pour ce
qu'il peut manquer.
PS

2009/11/13 "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>

For those who didn't attended yesterday's IETF Technical Plenary (or
> like me, listened to it on the audio feed), here is a link to the slides
> from the IAB presentation on Protocol Internationalization and Character
> Encoding:
>

Jefsey, dont you think it could be worth building an IUCG page on linguistic
support, introducing multilinguistics, multilingualization, mecalanguages,
etc.

---

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:59:52 +0100

At 23:29 14/11/2009, Patrick Suger wrote:
>2009/11/13 "Martin J. Dürst" 
><<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]>
>

>Jefsey, dont you think it could be worth building an IUCG page on 
>linguistic support, introducing multilinguistics, 
>multilingualization, mecalanguages, etc.
>_______________________________________________
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iucg

Patrick,

I think you are correct. I have proposed a framework for comments. 
This should be included in it. However all this calls for time. At 
the present time my priority is to try to establish a working ATLARGE 
framework, to get some recurent low financing for it, and some 
secretariat established.

jfc

---

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:59:52 +0100

Patrick,

jfc