Subject: [iucg] JFC has introduced his IAB appeal

From: jean-michel bernier de portzamparc <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:22:31 +0200

Dear all,

the text of the appeal to the IAB can now be found on the IDNA2010 page (
http://idna2010.org).
Direct access :  http://iucg.org/wiki/100606_-_JFCM_Appeal_to_the_IAB

This publication being the last possible general action to get the Internet
community alerted about the IDNA2008 Internet architectural paradigmatic
change and the missing work and information on the way to support IDNA2008.
The work to be achieved is now identified at the IUCG as four different and
independant tasks:

* IDNA2010: general integration of IDNA2008 on the userside from an Internet
User point of view
* IDNA2012: joint adminance of IDNA2008 and IDN2010
* Interplus: encapsulation of the Internet in a smart Internet Use Interface
(IUI)
* Interbox: JEDI's ("jefsey's disciples") project of prototype Interplus
support for the Intertest (the Internet as its own test-bed).

As a result:

1. the [email-masked] is not moderated anymore.
2. the http://idna2010.org page is now the portal of the IDNA2010 section in
the http://iucg.org/wiki page.
3. the http://idna2012.org page has been created and is dormant

The other actions will be documented on the [email-masked] mailing list
and on [email-masked].

Best regards.

Portzamparc

---

From: Michael Everson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:13:43 +0200

On 7 Jun 2010, at 12:22, jean-michel bernier de portzamparc wrote:

> the text of the appeal to the IAB can now be found on the IDNA2010 page (http://idna2010.org).

But Gandalf stood firm.

"You cannot pass," he said. The orcs stood still, and a dead silence fell. "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

Michael Everson * http://www.evertype.com/