Subject: [iucg] Internet+

From: "J-F C. Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:20:37 +0100

Further to my yesterday mail:
1. I have added the inputs of Gervase to the 
http://iucg.org/wiki/IAB!_NOW! entry of JMB de Potzamparc, so it may 
serve as a current reference.
2. I have added the IDNA2010 (how to interface IDNA2008 from the user 
side) review in the page http://iucg.org/wiki/IDNA2010_Common_Objectives
3. I have initiated the working wiki I_D page. The abstract is as follows:

en:
This framing memorandum discusses the high-level architecture of an 
intelligent use of the whole digital ecosystem (WDE) and how the 
emerging community of IUtilisateurs explores it from a smart 
interfacing with the Internet layers.

fr:
Cette note de cadrage traite de l'architecture de haut niveau de 
l'utilisation intelligente de l'ensemble de l'écosystème numérique 
(EEN) et de comment la communauté émergente des IUtilisateurs 
l'explore à partir d'un interfaçage élégant avec les couches Internet.

Tentative table of contents coming.

Comments welcome.
jfc

PS: I suggest you to have a look to http://duolingo.com. May be 
someone could come with a script/orthotypographic variant :-)

---

From: "J-F C. Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 02:28:03 +0100

At 01:49 12/12/2011, jean-michel bernier de portzamparc wrote:
>In English: IUsers!

Désolé !

>I suggest that you do not embark into too much explanations about 
>hows and whys, but restrict the I_D to a simple description of a 
>smart use architectural framework after detailing the targeted 
>support capacity. Some sort of core executive summary document, we 
>can then support by detailed annexed memos.

This certainly is my intent. Actually it would be great if the table 
of contents of this ID could be a stable menu for the various IUTF 
documentation zones of the Internet+. I am not sure, however, that 
the I_D should be strictly oriented towards the Internet support/use. 
The approach should be "people centered", so technicaly cybship 
oriented, over a local, remote or distributed IUI. Then technologies 
should not be over considered: proprity to use and services.

Let first see how the draft comes. Motivations are 7 billions IUsers, 
trillons of IDv6 addresses, 22,500 lingustic entities, 192 countries, etc.

jfc

>Also, I would suggest that at this time the I_D only documents the 
>IUI relation with TCP/IP and the Internet DNS. Wider support could 
>be introduced progressively after experimental validation.
>
>Portzamparc
>
>2011/12/11 J-F C. Morfin <<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]>
><http://iucg.org/wiki/IAB!_NOW>http://iucg.org/wiki/IAB!_NOW! entry 
>of JMB de Potzamparc, so it may serve as a current reference.
>2. I have added the IDNA2010 (how to interface IDNA2008 from the 
>user side) review in the page 
><http://iucg.org/wiki/IDNA2010_Common_Objectives>http://iucg.org/wiki/IDNA2010_Common_Objectives
>PS: I suggest you to have a look to 
><http://duolingo.com>http://duolingo.com. May be someone could come 
>with a script/orthotypographic variant :-)
>
>_______________________________________________
>Idna-update mailing list
><mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]
>http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/idna-update
>