Subject: [Jmap] draft-ietf-jmap-websocket

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 13:24:55 -0400

All,

We discussed in Montreal whether or not this draft was ready for WGLC.  
I thought the consensus was yes.  If so, can we initiate WGLC? If not, 
what are the outstanding issues?

The Cyrus IMAP server has a working implementation as part of its JMAP 
module.  I have only tested this with a couple of WS plugins for 
browsers (both over HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/2).  Do we want/need a working 
client implementation before we move forward?

-- 
Ken Murchison
Cyrus Development Team
Fastmail US LLC

---

From: "Neil Jenkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 15:17:42 -0400

Yes, I'm pretty sure the consensus was this is ready for WGLC.

Neil.