Subject: [Jmap] Milestones changed for jmap WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 18:28:29 -0800

Changed milestone "Adopt a document for managing Sieve via JMAP", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Adopt a document for creating Blobs via JMAP method call",
set due date to December 2020 from August 2020.

Changed milestone "Adopt a document defining JMAP access to addressbooks",
set due date to January 2021 from October 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit JMAP Calendars document to the IESG", set due date
to January 2021 from November 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit document for Blobs via JMAP to the IESG", set due
date to January 2021 from November 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit JMAP Quotas document to the IESG", set due date to
March 2021 from August 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit JMAP S/MIME signature validation document to the
IESG", set due date to March 2021 from August 2020.

Changed milestone "Adopt a document for S/MIME key management and server side
signing/encryption", set due date to March 2021 from October 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit JSON Contact document to IESG", set due date to May
2021 from December 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit document with guidance for implementation of IMAP
servers and proxies (Informational)", set due date to July 2021 from December
2020.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/jmap/about/