Subject: [Jmap] JMAP SieveScript 'includedBy'

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 15:19:28 -0400

All,

At IETF 110 Alexey asked me to see how hard it would be to implement an 
'includedBy' property for SieveScripts in Cyrus JMAP.  It turns out that 
its not that difficult, so I'm not opposed to adding it to the spec.  
How do others feel about adding this?

The next question is what, if any, new /query filters based on this 
property should be added?

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Senior Software Developer
Fastmail US LLC

---

From: "Ricardo Signes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 22:39:06 -0400

> property should be added?

The only thing that comes to mind is a means to query isActive recursively.  That is:  find me scripts that are either active or are included by the active script at any depth.

-- 
rjbs