Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-tasks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:01:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Tasks
        Authors         : Joris Baum
                          Hans-Joerg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-tasks-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-04-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for synchronizing task data with
   a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-tasks/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jmap-tasks-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/