Subject: [Jmap] Question regarding RFC 9007

From: Jonathan Harker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 23:51:54 +1200

Hi,

Whilst I can't wait to use JMAP in production some time, I'm just 
wondering why the IETF is still using Python 2.7 to (fail to) parse UTF8 
in 2021?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc9007

UnicodeDecodeError:
     'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 5: ordinal not in 
range(128)
     'Raphaël Ouazana <[email-masked]>'

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 13:44:21 +0200

>      'Raphaël Ouazana <[email-masked]>'

tools.ietf.org is a server run by volunteers, and currently doesn't get
the attention it needs. It's not "the IETF".

You may want to look at <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc9007.html>
instead.

Best regards, Julian