Subject: [Jmap] draft-ietf-jmap-blob-05 Review

From: Joris Baum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 14:12:57 +0100

Looks good to me as well.

The examples make sense to me in general, look good and are probably 
sufficient.

One thing I noticed / that confuses me is the "expires" property in the 
concatenate example (Section 4.1.3 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jmap-blob-05.html#name-destroy 
) . As far as I can see there is no mention of it in the upload section 
6.1 of RFC 8620 ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc8620#section-6.1 ) nor in the 
JMAP Blob management extension spec. It looks like it is 
PushSubscription-specific and should not be in the example.

Regards,

Joris

-- 
Joris Baum
Tel: +49 721 170293 16
Fax: +49 721 170293 179

http://www.audriga.com | http://www.twitter.com/audriga

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
audriga GmbH | Durlacher Allee 47 | 76131 Karlsruhe
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe - Amtsgericht Mannheim - HRB 713034
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Frank Dengler, Dr.-Ing. Hans-Jörg Happel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------