Subject: [Jmap] JMAP Task Survey

From: Joris Baum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 20:59:58 +0100

Hi all,

the first version of the JMAP Task Survey is now ready. I published it 
on GitHub at 
https://gist.github.com/jaudriga/cd323fa75397c76b1dd30861ef590302 and 
also attached an HTML version of it to this mail. We will provide a 
summary about it on the next IETF 112. I am looking forward to hearing 
your opinions on it.

Regards,

Joris

-- 
Joris Baum
Tel: +49 721 170293 16
Fax: +49 721 170293 179

http://www.audriga.com | http://www.twitter.com/audriga

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
audriga GmbH | Durlacher Allee 47 | 76131 Karlsruhe
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe - Amtsgericht Mannheim - HRB 713034
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Frank Dengler, Dr.-Ing. Hans-Jörg Happel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------