Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-smime-sender-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 03:04:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP extension for S/MIME signing and encryption
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-smime-sender-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to JMAP for sending S/MIME
   signed and S/MIME encrypted messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-smime-sender-extensions/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-smime-sender-extensions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-smime-sender-extensions-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 11:20:43 +0000

> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-smime-sender-extensions-01
In this version I just fixed some XML v3 rendering issues introduced in 
the previous version.