Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:20:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Signature (JWS)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   JSON Web Signature (JWS) is a means of representing content secured
   with digital signatures or Hash-based Message Authentication Codes
   (HMACs) using JSON data structures.  Cryptographic algorithms and
   identifiers used with this specification are enumerated in the
   separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA) specification.  Related encryption
   capabilities are described in the separate JSON Web Encryption (JWE)
   specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-01.txt