Subject: [jose] jose wg teleconference announcement - 17 June 2013

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 23:10:33 -0400

The jose working group will have a teleconference on Monday 17 June 2013 
at 5:00 pm UTC (10:00 am PDT / 1:00 pm EDT).

The primary objective of the call will be to ensure the results of the 
interim meeting were adequately incorporated and to identify any final 
issues on the recently published drafts.

The interim meeting minutes are available at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/04/29/jose/minutes/minutes-interim-2013-jose-1

The updated specifications are available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-11
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-11
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-11
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-11

An agenda and webex details will be available next week.

Regards,
Karen

---

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 03:14:34 +0000

For two hours?  (If we don't need all the time, we can always end early.)

				-- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Karen O'Donoghue
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [jose] jose wg teleconference announcement - 17 June 2013

The jose working group will have a teleconference on Monday 17 June 2013 at 5:00 pm UTC (10:00 am PDT / 1:00 pm EDT).

The primary objective of the call will be to ensure the results of the interim meeting were adequately incorporated and to identify any final issues on the recently published drafts.

Regards,
Karen

_______________________________________________
jose mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 01:06:27 -0400

Actually, my apologies, for one hour... We will schedule additional 
calls (of possibly two hours) if needed.

Karen