Subject: [jose] Milestones changed for jose WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:24:12 -0700

Deleted milestone "Start Working Group Last Call on JSON object
integrity document.".

Deleted milestone "Start Working Group Last Call on JSON object
encryption document.".

Deleted milestone "Start Working Group Last Call on JSON key format
document.".

Deleted milestone "Start Working Group Last Call on JSON algorithm
document.".

Deleted milestone "Submit JSON object integrity document to IESG for
consideration as Standards Track document.".

Deleted milestone "Submit JSON object encryption document to IESG for
consideration as Standards Track document.".

Deleted milestone "Submit JSON key format document to IESG for
consideration as Standards Track document.".

Deleted milestone "Submit JSON algorithm document to IESG for
consideration as Standards Track document.".

Added milestone "Submit JSON private and symmetric key document as a
WG item.", due June 2013.

Added milestone "Submit JSON private and symmetric key protection
document as a WG item.", due June 2013.

Added milestone "WGLC JSON use cases and requirements document.", due
July 2013.

Added milestone "WGLC JSON object integrity document.", due October
2013.

Added milestone "WGLC JSON object encryption document.", due October
2013.

Added milestone "WGLC JSON key format document.", due October 2013.

Added milestone "WGLC JSON algorithm document.", due October 2013.

Added milestone "WGLC JSON private and symmetric key document.", due
October 2013.

Added milestone "WGLC JSON private and symmetric key protection
document.", due October 2013.

Added milestone "Submit JSON "cookbook" as a WG document.", due
October 2013.

Added milestone "IETF LC JSON use cases and requirements document.",
due December 2013.

Added milestone "IETF LC JSON object integrity document.", due
December 2013.

Added milestone "IETF LC JSON object encryption document.", due
December 2013.

Added milestone "IETF LC JSON key format document.", due December
2013.

Added milestone "IETF LC JSON algorithm document.", due December 2013.

Added milestone "IETF LC JSON private and symmetric key document.",
due December 2013.

Added milestone "IETF LC JSON private and symmetric key protection
document.", due December 2013.

Added milestone "WGLC JSON "cookbook".", due December 2013.

Added milestone "IETF LC JSON "cookbook".", due January 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/jose/charter/