Subject: Re: [jose] #16: URI identifying a specific key in a JWK set

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 13:47:15 -0000

#16: URI identifying a specific key in a JWK set

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 A fleshed out proposal was posted on this issue.

 At the interim meeting there was an evaluation done of the proposal.  The
 requirements for doing both a re-write of the JWK specification and the
 adoption of JSON pointers was seen as too high of a level to consider at
 this time.

 This work could be done independently using just the JSON pointer work at
 a later time if it was deemed necessary.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]    |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/16#comment:3>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>