Subject: Re: [jose] #17: add 'aud' and 'iss' to 4.1 Reserved Header Parameter Names

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 13:49:19 -0000

#17: add 'aud' and 'iss' to 4.1 Reserved Header Parameter Names

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 This is being closed to reflect the discussions that occurred on the
 mailing list

 These fields have been defined for the use of the JWT specification. As
 such they should be defined in that document where their semantics are
 clear.  They however should be registered in the set of possible JWE/JWS
 headers if the JWT people decide that this is desired behavior.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]   |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  encryption             |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/17#comment:3>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>