Subject: Re: [jose] #9: Add "spi" field

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 13:44:01 -0000

#9: Add "spi" field

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 It was decided at the interim meeting that we would not be doing this in
 the current version.  If desired it can be revived at a later time in an
 independent draft.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/9#comment:3>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>