Subject: [jose] Milestones changed for jose WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:14:47 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit JSON object integrity document as a WG
item.", set due date to January 2012 from January 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit JSON object encryption document as a WG
item.", set due date to January 2012 from January 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit JSON key format document as a WG item.", set
due date to January 2012 from January 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit JSON algorithm document as a WG item.", set
due date to January 2012 from January 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit JSON object integrity document to IESG for
consideration as Standards Track document.", set due date to July 2012
from July 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit JSON object encryption document to IESG for
consideration as Standards Track document.", set due date to July 2012
from July 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit JSON key format document to IESG for
consideration as Standards Track document.", set due date to July 2012
from July 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit JSON algorithm document to IESG for
consideration as Standards Track document.", set due date to July 2012
from July 2012.

Added milestone "Submit JSON use cases and requirements document as a
WG item", due May 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/jose/charter/