Subject: Re: [jose] Draft -10 of the JOSE Specifications

From: "Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 01:38:12 -0700

I just released a new version of the Nimbus JOSE+JWT library that
complies with the latest -09/-10 drafts and I'm quite pleased with the
results. Thanks for the good work in breaking down the authenticated
AES/CBC encryption into clear steps and supplying useful test vectors
for that. That helped coding and verification a lot.

Vladimir

--
Vladimir Dzhuvinov : www.NimbusDS.com : [email-masked]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [jose] Draft -10 of the JOSE Specifications
From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, April 26, 2013 9:24 am
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

  Based upon working group feedback on the -09 drafts, I’ve released
an update to the JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE)
specifications that changes the processing rules for JWEs encrypted to
multiple recipients.  The new processing rules enable using AES GCM for
multiple-recipient JWE objects.  This update makes no changes to the
single-recipient case.
  
 The updated specification versions are:
  ·       
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-10
  ·       
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-10
  ·        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-10
  ·       
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-10
  
 HTML formatted versions are also available at:
  ·       
http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-10.html
  ·       
http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-10.html
  ·       
http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-10.html
  ·       
http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-10.html
  
                                                             -- Mike
  
 P.S.  Also posted at http://self-issued.info/?p=1012.

_______________________________________________
jose mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose