Subject: [jose] #39: Zip algorithms should be registered in the algorithms registry

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:28:27 -0000

#39: Zip algorithms should be registered in the algorithms registry

 It is not clear that we are going to get a new compression algorithm,
 however it should be possible to create one and the registry as written
 does not allow for that to happen.

 Add zip to the list of legal values for algorithm usage.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/39>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>