Subject: [jose] #43: Delete sentence that is redundent

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:37:49 -0000

#43: Delete sentence that is redundent

 The sentence ins section 3.3 "The values used in this field are the same
 as those used in the JWS and JWE alg" and "enc" header parameters." should
 be removed.  It is sufficient to note that the values of this comes from
 the algorithms registry. (Potentially with the proviso that the usage be
 either "alg" or "enc" if "zip" is added to the list.)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/43>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>