Subject: [jose] #35: RSA algorithm description

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:17:16 -0000

#35: RSA algorithm description

 Item #5 in the validation description belongs in JWS and not JWA.  You can
 say that the signature validation fails, but it could be used by something
 other than JWS and thus it does not make sense to say that JWS fails.
 Additionally this would not deal with the possibility of having multiple
 signatures where only one succeeds which makes the acceptance of the JWS
 as a whole an application issue.

 Change to say that signature validation fails.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/35>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>