Subject: Re: [jose] #13: Enable AEAD key wrapping

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:25:58 -0000

#13: Enable AEAD key wrapping

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Draft -12 of JWA added AEAD key wrapping with AES GCM and -13 modified the
 manner that parameters are represented in a way agreed to on one of the
 working group calls.  Therefore, I believe that this should be closed as
 Fixed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  new
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  encryption             |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/13#comment:5>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>