Subject: [jose] #32: Move definition of + and - from the individual sections into Section 1 (terminology)

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:07:53 -0000

#32: Move definition of + and - from the individual sections into Section 1
(terminology)

 The definitions of + and - on algorithms should be done once in the
 terminology section and not at the end of each list of algorithms.  Either
 that or it should be done in the registry section.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/32>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:09:43 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  major => Editorial

 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/32#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>