Subject: [jose] reminder for dial-in for today's jose meeting…

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:50:02 +0000

Folks,

Here is the dial-in information for today's meeting (in 75 minutes or so...)

Karen

Topic: JOSE
Date: Monday, July 1, 2013
Time: 11:00 am, Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)
Meeting Number: 646 575 611
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=227111422&UID=1578099727&PW=NNjNkMzlkMDk0&RT=MiM2
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=227111422&UID=1578099727&PW=NNjNkMzlkMDk0&ORT=MiM2

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:646 575 611

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=227111422&UID=1578099727&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAorEPYWDgh9mJ4vt59OuhJt1fSLy6q5GPzn7TO-iPNEv&RT=MiM2

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x646575611#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

---

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:12:34 +0000

The URLs that you and Jim sent are not the same.  His ends with MiM0.  Yours ends in MiM2.  Which is right?

                                                            -- Mike

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Karen O'Donoghue
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 8:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [jose] reminder for dial-in for today's jose meeting…

Folks,

Karen

Topic: JOSE

Access code:646 575 611

You can contact me at:

http://www.webex.com

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:30:42 -0700

I believe that both are correct.  The difference is a time zone change.

From: Mike Jones [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 9:13 AM
To: Karen O'Donoghue; Jim Schaad; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [jose] reminder for dial-in for today's jose meeting.

The URLs that you and Jim sent are not the same.  His ends with MiM0.  Yours
ends in MiM2.  Which is right?

                                                            -- Mike

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Karen O'Donoghue
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 8:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [jose] reminder for dial-in for today's jose meeting.

Folks,

Karen

Topic: JOSE 

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!) 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=227111422
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=227111422&UID=1578099727&PW=NNjNkMzlkM
Dk0&RT=MiM2> &UID=1578099727&PW=NNjNkMzlkMDk0&RT=MiM2 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 
4. Click "Join". 

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=227111422
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=227111422&UID=1578099727&PW=NNjNkMzlkM
Dk0&ORT=MiM2> &UID=1578099727&PW=NNjNkMzlkMDk0&ORT=MiM2 

Access code:646 575 611 

You can contact me at: 
[email-masked] 

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=227111422
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=227111422&UID=1578099727&ICS=MI&LD=1&R
D=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAorEPYWDgh9mJ4vt59OuhJt1fSLy6q5GPzn7TO-iPNEv&RT=MiM2>
&UID=1578099727&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAorEPYWDgh9mJ4vt59OuhJt1fSLy6
q5GPzn7TO-iPNEv&RT=MiM2 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php. 

http://www.webex.com 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns
with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the
session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in
the event of litigation.

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:49:47 +0000

I believe Jim is correct. They both have the same call in information, and we both sent our copy from the secretariat...

Karen

On Jul 1, 2013, at 12:30 PM, Jim Schaad wrote:

From: Mike Jones [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 9:13 AM
To: Karen O'Donoghue; Jim Schaad; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [jose] reminder for dial-in for today's jose meeting…

                                                            -- Mike

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Karen O'Donoghue
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 8:50 AM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [jose] reminder for dial-in for today's jose meeting…

Folks,

Karen

Topic: JOSE

Access code:646 575 611

You can contact me at:

http://www.webex.com