Subject: [jose] #44: Requirements for matching the values of the certificate to fields need to be stronger

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:40:11 -0000

#44: Requirements for matching the values of the certificate to fields need to
be stronger

 There is a requirement that the values in the certificate and the values
 in the JSON key structure be consistent.  Among other things this means
 that the public key values, key usages and algorithm restrictions need to
 be consistent.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/44>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>