Subject: [jose] #45: X509 certificate chain parameter does not state if short chains are permitted

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:43:21 -0000

#45: X509 certificate chain parameter does not state if short chains are
permitted

 If I have additional certificates in the list,

 1.  Am I required to provide the entire chain to a self-signed root
 certificate or can it be stopped at any point.
 2.  What should happen if I can provide multiple chains of certificates to
 different trust points (cross certification).

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/45>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>