Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:33:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-13.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The JSON Web Algorithms (JWA) specification enumerates cryptographic
   algorithms and identifiers to be used with the JSON Web Signature
   (JWS), JSON Web Encryption (JWE), and JSON Web Key (JWK)
   specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/