Subject: Re: [jose] #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:30:39 -0000

#7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 As discussed at the Denver F2F working group meeting, WebCrypto can choose
 to support the JWA algorithm identifiers as shorthands in their
 specifications in cases where this makes sense for them.  This requires no
 action on the part of the JOSE working group.  While I believe that
 WebCrypto may want to open an issue to track whether to support JWA
 algorithm identifiers or not, JOSE doesn't need to track this as a
 duplicate item.  Therefore, I believe that this issue should be closed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/7#comment:4>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>