Subject: Re: [jose] #18: Address MAC key lifetime concerns

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:06:08 -0000

#18: Address MAC key lifetime concerns

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Draft -14 of JWA added the security considerations text as proposed:

 "Many algorithms have associated security considerations related to key
 lifetimes and/or the number of times that a key may be used. Those
 security considerations continue to apply when using those algorithms with
 JOSE data structures."

 Therefore, I believe that this issue should be closed as fixed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  new
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  signature              |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/18#comment:3>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>