Subject: [jose] draft jose agenda for ietf87

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:22:19 +0000

Folks,

I just uploaded a draft agenda for the upcoming IETF meeting. As you are all aware, the primary (only) focus of this meeting is to resolve open issues and prepare for a WGLC on these documents. 

Please note the issues tracker and the updated -13 versions of the drafts referred to below. Jim and I do have some cleanup work to do on the issue tracker.

Regards,
Karen

Agenda for JOSE WG - IETF 87
========================================================
Tuesday, 30 July 2013, 1300-1500 CEST (1500-1700 UTC)

1.   Administrivia and Agenda Bashing     (Chairs)

2.   Direct signing (without base64-encoding) (Barnes)

3.   Remaining JWS, JWE, JWK and JWA Issue Resolution (Bradley) 
     trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/report/1
     draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature
     draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption
     draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms
     draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key

4.  Open Mic Time (Chairs)