Subject: [jose] Expected Agenda July 15

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:10:42 -0700

Administrative Things   (5 min)

   Setup meeting; Get a scribe; Sign the blue sheets

Use Case document       (0 min)

    Blocked on Chairs

Issue #13 - Discuss the use of AEAD for key wrapping      (5 min)

      Roll AES-GCM Key wrap into algorithms document?

Issue #24 - Richard requests it be re-openned.          (10 min)

Issue #29 - Add an explicit aad field to JWE            (10 min)

Issue #15 - closed?  - What examples should be included using what key
identifiers?

Issue #25 - Detached content for the ALTO use ase

Issue #26 - Allow for signature payload not to be base64 encoded

Issue #27 - member names MUST be unique needs additional text

Issue #28 - AES-GCM content encryption with direct key manangement

Issue #5 - Unclear instructions for key management      (0 min)

      Waiting on chairs

Issue #6 - Unclear requirement evels on fields   (0 min)

      Need clearance from Richard on -12

Other Issues

Status of draft-miller-jose-jwe-portected-jwk - roll in or publish
separately. (10 min)