Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 09:27:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : CFRG ECDH and signatures in JOSE 
        Author          : Ilari Liusvaara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-05-24

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use Diffie-Hellman algorithms "X25519"
   and "X448" as well as signature algorithms "Ed25519" and "Ed448" from
   IRTF CFRG elliptic curves work in JOSE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ilari Liusvaara <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 19:29:21 +0300

> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-02

Copied the way EdDSA is done from COSE (Alg:EdDSA) and cleared
all TBD items.

(There probably still are lots of typos in there).

-Ilari