Subject: [Justfont] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 16:15:52 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In 5.3, what does it mean that "RFC 6838 [RFC6838] should be consulted
on
   registration procedures."? Is the point that the registration
procedures there apply here?

---

From: Chris Lilley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 19:47:29 -0500

> procedures there apply here?

Yes, the registration procedures in RFC 6838 apply equally well to this 
new top-level type as they do to the existing top-level types.

--
Chris