Subject: [karp] Call for IETF 78 agenda items

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:16:42 -0700

Greetings,

The KARP WG will be meeting Thursday morning at IETF 78. We have  
several working group documents to discuss. There will also be  
presentations of draft-hartman-ospf-analysis and draft-hartman-karp- 
ops-model, both of which have been discussed on this list. If you have  
an additional topic for the meeting please email the chairs ([email-masked] 
).

Thanks,
Brian

-- 
Brian Weis
Security Standards and Technology, ARTG, Cisco Systems
Telephone: +1 408 526 4796
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:22:46 +0800

Dear Chairs, 
I'd like to request a time slot for the following draft. 
     - Title  : Analysis of Security Association for Current Routing 
Protocol
     - URL:  http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-00.txt
     - Presenter: Yinxing Wei
     - Time: 10 minutes.

BR
Wei

Brian Weis <[email-masked]> 
发件人:  [email-masked]
2010-07-10 02:16

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送

主题
[karp] Call for IETF 78 agenda items

Greetings,

The KARP WG will be meeting Thursday morning at IETF 78. We have 
several working group documents to discuss. There will also be 
presentations of draft-hartman-ospf-analysis and draft-hartman-karp- 
ops-model, both of which have been discussed on this list. If you have 
an additional topic for the meeting please email the chairs 
([email-masked] 
).

Thanks,
Brian

_______________________________________________
karp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/karp

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.