Subject: [karp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mahesh-bgp-ldp-msdp-analysis-00

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:41:08 -0800

The authors have submitted a draft that does a analysis of the current 
state of the three routing protocols per the karp analysis guide. Please 
review the draft and provide comments on it.

Thanks.

--mj

-------- Original Message --------

A new version of I-D, draft-mahesh-bgp-ldp-msdp-analysis-00.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Mahesh Jethanandani and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:        draft-mahesh-bgp-ldp-msdp-analysis
Revision:        00
Title:           Analysis of BGP, LDP and MSDP Security According to 
KARP Design Guide
Creation_date:   2011-02-25
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
This document analyzes BGP, LDP and MSDP according to guidelines set
forth in section 4.2 of [draft-ietf-karp-design-guide].

The IETF Secretariat.