Subject: [karp] Welcome to discussion and comments on draft-liang-karp-negotiation-kmp-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:33:29 +0800

Hi all,

Here is a new draft on negotiation in KMPs, which is inspired by the 
discussion on negotiation initiated by Sam. Discussion and comments are 
welcome!

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-liang-karp-negotiation-kmp-00.txt

Negotiation is one prominent capability of keying managament protocols 
(KMPs), especially automated KMPs for Routing Protocols. This document 
discusses negotiation in KMPs, which includes the reasons for negotiation 
in KMPs, concerns and possible solutions when using negotiation, and 
several types of negotiation in KMPs. 

Best regards,
Ellen (Xiaoping Liang)

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 20:09:14 +0800

Hi all,

Since I made some typo with XML in 00 version of the draft 
negotiation-kmp, which resulted in the missing of one sepcific reason for 
KMPs, i.e., deployment and incremental deployment, I update the draft to 
01 version, just correct the typo, with no difference from the 00 version, 
in order to try to keep the rule of IETF80 that draft submitted in 00 
version is due by March 7. 

The following is the link to the draft:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-liang-karp-negotiation-kmp-01.txt

Best regards,
Ellen (Xiaoping Liang)

2011-03-15 11:33

Hi all, 

Best regards, 
Ellen (Xiaoping Liang)

karp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/karp