Subject: Re: [karp] WG Adoption: draft-hartman-karp-ops-model-01

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:51:22 +0800

Support! 

This document:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartman-karp-ops-model/
Operations Model for Router Keying

has been placed before WG to address the charter deliverable:
Submit a document describing best practices for creating and using 
protocol message authentication integrity keys as a BCP.

There was some discussion earlier, but not a great deal.
based on what there was, and the content of the document, the chairs 
would like to adopt this document as a Working Group document, with the 
intention of addressing the chartered work item.

We are requesting comments from the WG on taking this as the starting 
point for this WG work.
We would like to hear within the next two weeks, by the end of the day 
March 14.

Yours,
Joel (and Brian)
_______________________________________________
karp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/karp

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.

---

From: Bill Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:37:48 -0400

I am in favor of adoption as a WG document.

  jwa

On 2/28/2011 5:38 PM, Joel M. Halpern wrote:
> would like to adopt this document as a Working Group document, with
> the intention of addressing the chartered work item.
>

-- 

Dr. J.W. Atwood, Eng.             tel:   +1 (514) 848-2424 x3046
Distinguished Professor Emeritus  fax:   +1 (514) 848-2830
Department of Computer Science
   and Software Engineering
Concordia University EV 3.185     email: [email-masked]
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West    http: //users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3G 1M8