Subject: [karp] New Version Notification for draft-mahesh-bgp-ldp-msdp-analysis-01.txt

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 18:19:49 -0700

Have updated the draft based on comments received at the last IETF 
meeting. The biggest change is the addition of PCEP to the list of 
routing protocols as suggested by the chairs.

Would ask that the document be adopted as a WG item.

Thanks.

A new version of I-D, draft-mahesh-bgp-ldp-msdp-analysis-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Mahesh Jethanandani and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:        draft-mahesh-bgp-ldp-msdp-analysis
Revision:        01
Title:           Analysis of BGP, LDP, PCEP, and MSDP Security According 
to KARP Design Guide
Creation date:   2011-05-15
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 16

Abstract:
    This document analyzes BGP, LDP, PCEP and MSDP according to
    guidelines set forth in section 4.2 of
    [draft-ietf-karp-design-guide].

The IETF Secretariat