Subject: [karp] RSVP group keying draft on IESG agenda

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 12:43:53 -0400

I just noticed
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying/

which I haven't seen discussed here.
I haven't read the draft.
I think this is close enough that it at least diserves a heads up on the
karp mailing list.

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 12:53:44 -0400

Thank you Sam.  Yes, this deserves a heads up to KARP.
Determining who should explicitly review what is a little more complex. 
  Base RSVP is out of scope for KARP.  It is in scope for TSVWG.

On the other hand, RSVP-TE is in scope for both of us, and we are 
working on spinning up an RSVP-TE design team for the gap analysis work. 
  Clearly, we will need to coordinate that work with TSVWG, and with 
this work item of theirs.

yours,
Joel

On 8/4/2011 12:43 PM, Sam Hartman wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> karp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/karp
>