Subject: [karp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:05:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operations Model for Router Keying
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   Developing an operational and management model for routing protocol
   security that works across protocols will be critical to the success
   of routing protocol security efforts.  This document discusses issues
   and begins to consider development of these models.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-01.txt