Subject: [karp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 07:57:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of OSPF Security According to KARP Design Guide
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document analyzes OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 according to the guidelines
   set forth in section 4.2 of draft-ietf-karp-design-guide.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-03.txt

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:48:09 -0400

we've updated the OSPF analysis to bring it into consistency with the
published design guide. The design guide now contains text about DOS
attacks on the cryptographic authentication mechanism.  We've discussed
those issues in the OSPF analysis draft.

We believe it's again ready for last call ass soon as the prerequisits
are done.