Subject: [karp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:20:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : KARP IS-IS security analysis
	Author(s)       : Uma Chunduri
                          Albert Tian
                          Wenhu Lu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the threats applicable for Intermediate system
   to Intermediate system (IS-IS) routing protocol and security gaps
   according to the KARP Design Guide.  This document also provides
   specific requirements to address the gaps with both manual and auto
   key management protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/