Subject: [karp] RFC 6863 on Analysis of OSPF Security According to the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols (KARP) Design Guide

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 16:01:35 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6863

        Title:      Analysis of OSPF Security According 
                    to the Keying and Authentication for 
                    Routing Protocols (KARP) Design Guide 
        Author:     S. Hartman, D. Zhang
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 26996
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6863.txt

This document analyzes OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 according to the guidelines
set forth in Section 4.2 of the "Keying and Authentication for
Routing Protocols (KARP) Design Guidelines" (RFC 6518).  Key
components of solutions to gaps identified in this document are
already underway.

This document is a product of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC