Subject: [karp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:07:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Security According to KARP Design Guide
	Author(s)       : Manav Bhatia
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   protocol (BFD) according to the guidelines set forth in section 4.2
   of KARP Design Guidelines [RFC6518].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/