Subject: [keyassure] Apology...

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:46:17 -0500

Hi all,

I'd just quickly like to apologize for not having been nearly as  
involved recently as I should have been -- I got sidetracked with  
$dayjob (and other things) and haven't been giving DANE as much  
attention as it deserves.

I have almost managed to clean off my plate (and dig out from under a  
mountain of mail) and should be able to devote more time soon...

Apologies again,
W

--
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd  
be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper  
armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."

     -- Rincewind discussing Twoflower (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of  
Magic)

---

From: Ondřej Surý <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:35:58 +0100

Hi all,

I'm joining with the appology.  I had a long deserved vacation during 
end of the year and then I had to focus my attention on the work and 
some stuff in my personal life.  This was resolved yesterday and I 
should have some more time.

I'll try to dig through the tons of emails this week.

Ondrej

On 5.1.2011 00:46, Warren Kumari wrote:
> "Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be
> the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper
> -- Rincewind discussing Twoflower (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> keyassure mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyassure

-- 
  Ondřej Surý
  vedoucí výzkumu/Head of R&D department
  -------------------------------------------
  CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --    Laboratoře CZ.NIC
  Americka 23, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
  mailto:[email-masked]    http://nic.cz/
  tel:+420.222745110       fax:+420.222745112
  -------------------------------------------