Subject: Re: [keyassure] [dane] protocol #3 (closed): Format of the record.

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:21:22 -0000

#3: Format of the record.

Changes (by warren@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Consensus called as:

 We will be using a new RR type.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  warren@…            |        Owner:        
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:        
Component:  protocol            |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/3#comment:2>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>