Subject: [keyassure] Proof-of-concept implementation for NSS

From: Matt McCutchen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 00:21:05 -0500

Surprise!

I have a proof-of-concept implementation of DANE for NSS working against
TLSA data on mattmccutchen.net.  Firefox even runs with the modified
NSS, though it shows unverified certificate details.  Only SHA-1 hashes
of end-entity certificates are supported, following the format in
draft-ietf-dane-protocol-04.  The NSS patch, which includes
documentation, will be maintained at:

https://mattmccutchen.net/cryptid/#nss-dane

Have fun.

-- 
Matt

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:56:18 -0500 (EST)

> https://mattmccutchen.net/cryptid/#nss-dane

This is awesome! I will test these and update my tools to generate TLSA
with prefixes and let you know!

Paul