Subject: Re: [keyassure] [dane] protocol #17 (closed): Should draft-ietf-dane-protocol support TLS only or be more ambitious?

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 02:15:40 -0000

#17: Should draft-ietf-dane-protocol support TLS only or be more ambitious?

Changes (by warren@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Consensus:

 The initial document (draft-ietf-dane-protocol) will support only TLS /
 DTLS.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  warren@…            |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  protocol            |      Version:            
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/17#comment:1>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>