Subject: [KEYPROV] [issue16] PSKC: Clarify how to indicate HOTP time based algorithm

From: Mingliang Pei <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:52:24 +0000

New submission from Mingliang Pei <[email-masked]>:

Currently PSKC:SecretContainer has a reserved HOTP algorithm ID to specify a 
HOTP event based algorithm. For time based variant of HOTP in discussion, what 
shall we use?

Currently, UsageType for OTP secret has an element AlgorithmIdentifierType that 
can specify a "time" factor. It is implicitly reserved for HOTP-OCRA algorithm. 
We need to clarify in the doc whether this can be used for HOTP time based 
variant once it is formally passed.

----------
assignedto: mpei
messages: 31
nosy: keyprov, mpei
priority: feature
status: chatting
title: PSKC: Clarify how to indicate HOTP time based algorithm

_________________________________________________________
KEYPROV Roundup Issue Tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/keyprov/issue16>
_________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov