Subject: [KEYPROV] [issue2] Register PSKC container URI and refer to this in keyprov spec

From: Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:31:35 +0000

Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]> added the comment:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-
doherty-keyprov-dskpp-00.txt has the following for "IANA Considerations".  With 
respect to the PSKC container, would it be enough to append to the list the 
recommended PSKC URN (urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:keyprov:protocol)?  Is any 
additional/different wording required in this section to define a policy for 
IANA consideration?

   This document calls for registration of new URNs within the IETF sub-
   namespace per RFC3553 [16].  The following URNs are RECOMMENDED:

   o  DSKPP XML schema: "urn:ietf:params:xml:schema:keyprov:protocol"

   o  DSKPP XML namespace: "urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:keyprov:protocol"

_________________________________________________________
KEYPROV Roundup Issue Tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/keyprov/issue2>
_________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov