Subject: [KEYPROV] Issue#3: Consistent definition about IDs between Keyprov and PSKC: TokenID, DeviceID, and KeyID

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:52:54 +0200

For issue#3: http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/keyprov/issue3 Ming wrote: 
 
"TokenID, which is found in Trigger, ClientHelloPDU, and
ServerFinishedPDU, relates to a provisioning application account ID, or
possibly container ID (it  is application-specific).". Comparing with
PSKC around IDs, TokenID is similar 
to the role of DeviceID in PSKC as a container case. Application account
ID may be different.

We have made the change to use "DeviceID" in keyprov spec to be
consistent with PSKC. Just track here and confirm in final spec.

Shall we use DeviceID in place of TokenID to be consistent with PSKC? Or
PSKC should change to use TokenID in place of DeviceID. The concept in
both docs should match around all possible IDs.

Thoughts?

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov