Subject: [KEYPROV] Notes from Phone Conference, 7th June 2007

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 18:49:15 +0200

KEYPROV Design Phone Conference:  June 7, 2007
Attendees:  
	Bob Griffin (liasion from IEEE P1619.3 group)
	Mingliang Pei
	Andrea Doherty
	Hannes Tschofenig

Discussion:

1. Sample messages and consolidated protocol schema (draft) were posted
to the mailing list 23 May 2007.  No feedback yet.  Draft protocol doc
will be distributed to mailing list on Monday 11 June.

2. Usage of PSKC within protocol:  The protocol schema will rely on the
PSKC namespace, esp. for secret container format.  However, the protocol
will not rely solely on the PSKC; rather, PSKC will be a default (and
recommended) choice for implementers.

3. Bob gave an update on work being done in IEEE P1619.3 (Key
Management) group and will post email to mailing list with latest
documents from P1619.3 on key management use cases and proposals.

ACTION ITEM: Bob will distribute information about the IEEE P1619.3 status. 

4. Briefly discussed potential touchpoint between P1619.3 and KEYPROV as
being P11 integration to KEYPROV protocol.

5. Briefly discussed Authentication Data protection over HTTP

ACTION ITEM: Andrea and Ming to provide more details than available on the issue tracker. 

6. Mingliang will have Issue Tracker updated by end of day.

Next Meeting:

1. Discuss sample messages and consolidated schema

2. Discuss open issues from the Issue Tracker

3. Comments from review of protocol draft

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov