Subject: [KEYPROV] [issue2] Register PSKC container URI and refer to this in keyprov spec

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:35:39 +0000

Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]> added the comment:

In order to setup a registry for key containers you need to 

(1) indicate that the SecretContainerFormatType element contains a URI (as it 
is done in Section 3.10.13. of http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-
doherty-keyprov-dskpp-00.txt. 

(2) define a policy in the IANA consideration section what is needed to define 
new key containers. Obviously the current IANA considerations do not cover 
this. 

You don't need to register the schema snippet you show in 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/keyprov/msg2.

_________________________________________________________
KEYPROV Roundup Issue Tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/keyprov/issue2>
_________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov