Subject: [KEYPROV] KEYPROV Phone Conference, 3rd July 2007

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:17:42 +0200

Phone Conference: 

WHEN? 

3rd July 2007 11:00 EDT = 17:00 CEST = 15:00 UTC 

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&mont
h=7&day=3&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=215&p2=179
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&mon
th=7&day=3&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=215&p2=179>  

Duration: roughly 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours 

LOGISTICS 

Conference Dial-in Number: +1 (712) 580-0100 

Participant Access Code: 281404# 

WHAT? 

Discussion with draft editors regarding the document update for the
draft submission deadline. 

Since the next IETF meeting is upcoming we are not going to schedule
another phone conference, as already indicated at
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/twiki/bin/view/KeyProv/KeyprovStatusUpdate

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov