Subject: [KEYPROV] [issue3] Consistent definition about IDs between Keyprov and PSKC: TokenID, DeviceID, and KeyID

From: Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:26:17 +0000

Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]> added the comment:

Note that Token ID was replaced by Device Identifier (whose default type is 
pskc:DeviceIDType) in the samples sent out 5/23/07 and in draft-doherty-keyprov-
dskpp-00.
(a) User is represented by Client ID in the dskpp specification.
(b) Key Type is really an algorithm type (e.g., OTP algorithm like SecurID or 
HOTP) as noted by Shuh Chang in email today to mailing list.
(c) Key ID and Device ID are as you describe.
If there is no disagreement, I'll plan on adding a sub-section to Section 3.2, 
Entities, that describes the concepts and relationships of these identifiers.

_________________________________________________________
KEYPROV Roundup Issue Tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/keyprov/issue3>
_________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov