Subject: [KEYPROV] FW: [Auto Response] I-D submission: Portal Symmetric Key Container v1.0 as a KeyProv WG item

From: "Pei, Mingliang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:10:23 -0700

We have just re-submitted PSKC draft as a keyprov work group WG item.
The changes are the following from the last version by the authors.

- File name change
- Editor changes to reflect the last active authors
- Fixes for some typos and reference updates as indicated by Andrea.
Additional changes will be done in the next revision.

- Ming

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet Draft Submission Manager
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:05 PM
To: Pei, Mingliang
Subject: [Auto Response] I-D submission: Portal Symmetric Key Container
v1.0 as a KeyProv WG item

Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to [email-masked].
If you submitted an Internet-Draft, then it will be posted on the
Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web site, and an I-D Action message
will be sent to the I-D-Announce List.  If you need to track the status
of your Internet-Draft submission at a later date, then please send a
note to [email-masked] (using the suggested subject line Status of
I-D Submission: <filename>) and reference this auto-response
acknowledgement in the body.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication as RFCs
must conform to the requirements specified in I-D Checklist
(<http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html>) or they will be returned to
the author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document
before submitting a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov