Subject: [KEYPROV] [issue9] Document the relationship between SupportedKeyInitializationMethod and EncryptionMethod in a response message

From: Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 16:56:27 +0000

Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]> added the comment:

Based on discussion at meeting in Chicago, alignment is needed between protocol 
document and key container format specifications.  

Since DSKPP can support multiple key container formats, albeit PSKC is the 
documented default, describing key initialization profiles seems relevant to 
the DSKPP protocol spec, and PSKC (and other key container format 
specifications) would align to the profiles.  Discussion is needed.

----------
nosy: +keyprov

_________________________________________________________
KEYPROV Roundup Issue Tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/keyprov/issue9>
_________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov