Subject: [KEYPROV] [DSKPP] [PSKC] DSKPP and PSKC alignement points to be discussed to align the two specs

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:12:17 +0200

Alignment points

1) KeyType

DSKPP

The type of symmetric cryptographic methods for which the key will be
used (e.g., OATH HOTP or RSA SecurID authentication, AES encryption,
etc.)

PSKC

The KeyType represents the key entity in the KeyContainer.

2) Key Container

DSKPP

Key Container        

An object that encapsulates a symmetric key and its configuration data

(DSKPP Key Container is effectively the PSKC KeyType)

PSKC

The KeyContainerType represents the key container entity.  A Container
MAY contain more than one Device entity; each Device entity MAY contain
more than one Key entity.

3) VersionType

DSKPP:

<xs:simpleType name="VersionType">

     <xs:restriction base="xs:string">

       <xs:pattern value="\d{1,2}\.\d{1,3}"/>

     </xs:restriction>

   </xs:simpleType>

PSKC

<simpleType name="VersionType" final="restriction">

                        <restriction base="string">

                                    <pattern value="\d{1,9}\.\d{0,9}"/>

                        </restriction>

</simpleType>

4) AlgorithmsType

5) KeyID

DSKPP base64binary

PSKC string

________________________________

Philip Hoyer 

Senior Architect - Office of CTO

ActivIdentity (UK)

109 Borough High Street

London SE1 1NL

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7744 6248

Direct: +44 (0) 20 7744 6455

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7744 6249

Private and confidential: This message and any attachments may contain

privileged / confidential information. If you are not an intended
recipient,

you must not copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on
it.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender

and delete this message immediately.

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov