Subject: [KEYPROV] [Fwd: Deployment of the Internet-Draft Submission Tool]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 00:17:14 +0200

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Deployment of the Internet-Draft Submission Tool
Date: 	Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:32:20 -0400
From: 	IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
CC: 	[email-masked]

The IETF Secretariat is pleased to announce the deployment of the
Internet-Draft Submission Tool (IDST)-Phase I.  The IDST is a Web-based
application that will allow an IETF participant to submit an
Internet-Draft online, obtain approval to post the draft (if necessary),
and make the draft immediately available to the community on the IETF
Web site without the assistance of the Secretariat (in most cases).

The URL for the IDST is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

The URL for instructions for using the IDST is:
http://www.ietf.org/idsubmit_instructions.html

Although it will still be possible to submit your drafts by e-mail
(i.e., by sending them to [email-masked]), the tool is
available for use effective immediately, and we encourage you to submit
your drafts via the tool starting today.

If you have any questions about using the tool or wish to report a bug,
then please send a message to [email-masked].

Enjoy!!

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov

---

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:33:55 +0200

Hannes,
I tried to submit the new version of PSKC with the new web based tool
but it looks like our chosen name is too long:

"  Checking nits according to
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt:
  * Too long document name: The document name (without revision number),
    'draft-ietf-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container', is 51
characters
    long, but may be at most 50 characters"

I hence sent it as normal to meet the end of the month deadline.

Please find attached both text and xml version of the submitted draft

This version fixes:

Removed erroneous AccessRules description from section 6.1.2 (see Tim
Moses's comment #4) 
Fixed section 6.3 and 6.4 where text did not match the schema segment
(see Tim's comment #13) 
Fixed schema in section 7 (see new schema 1.3.xsd attached) (see Tim's
comment #2) 
Removed use=optional from schema where default value was provided (see
Tim's comment #3) 
Removed HashAlgorithm in case of RSAAlgorithm (see Tim's comment #8) 
Fixed Andrea's comment on Section 3.2.1 (Online provisioning...): "we'll
clarify and rephrase the sentence to "a payload can contain multiple
credentials". We'll address this issue in this revision." 
Fixed Andrea's comment on 5.1.8 Last paragraph - "KeyContainer" is
referred to here, but not previously defined. ==> We'll rephrase this
sentence by changing word "KeyContainer" to "payload". 
Fixed diagram

Philip

-----Original Message-----
From: Hannes Tschofenig [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 11:17 PM
To: ECRIT; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [KEYPROV] [Fwd: Deployment of the Internet-Draft Submission
Tool]

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Deployment of the Internet-Draft Submission Tool
Date: 	Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:32:20 -0400
From: 	IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
CC: 	[email-masked]

The URL for the IDST is:

Enjoy!!

The IETF Secretariat

Subject: [Auto Response] New version of Portable Symmetric Key Container draft
From: "Internet Draft Submission Manager" <[email-masked]>
To: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:27:22 +0200

Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to [email-masked].
If you submitted an Internet-Draft, then it will be posted
on the Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web site, and an I-D Action 
message will be sent to the I-D-Announce List.  If you need to track the 
status of your Internet-Draft submission at a later date, then please 
send a note to [email-masked] (using the suggested subject line 
Status of I-D Submission: <filename>) and reference this auto-response 
acknowledgement in the body.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication
as RFCs must conform to the requirements specified in I-D Checklist
(<http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html>) or they will be returned
to the author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly 
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document 
before submitting a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:28:37 +0200

An interesting problem. I wasn't aware of such a limitation....

Ciao
Hannes

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: ext Philip Hoyer [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Gesendet: Freitag, 28. September 2007 17:34
> An: Hannes Tschofenig; [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; M'Raihi, David
> Betreff: RE: [KEYPROV] [Fwd: Deployment of the Internet-Draft 
> Submission Tool]
> 
> Hannes,