Subject: [KEYPROV] Working through the PROTO examples...

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:58:33 -0400

All,

I have been working through the XML Schema check for PROTO submission.
Have noticed some issues:

B.1.  Trigger Message
            <dskpp:DeviceId>
                <pskc:Manufacturer>TokenVendorAcme</pskc:Manufacturer>
                <pskc:SerialNo>987654321</pskc:SerialNo>
                <pskc:StartDate>2009-09-01Z</pskc:StartDate>
                <pskc:ExpiryDate>2014-09-01Z</pskc:ExpiryDate>
            </dskpp:DeviceId>

These are XML Schema Dates, but the element is typed DateTime. This is
throwing errors in Visual Studio (which appear correct).

On Page 86 we have a syntax error:

                                <xenc:EncryptionMethod
                                    Algorithm=
                                       "http://www.w3.org/2001/04/
                                       xmlenc#aes128-cbc"/>
                                </xenc:EncryptionMethod>

-- 
New Website: http://hallambaker.com/
View Quantum of Stupid podcasts, Tuesday and Thursday each week,
http://quantumofstupid.com/