Subject: [KEYPROV] IEEE KMS2010: Early Registration Deadline This Friday, April 2!

From: Matt Ball <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 05:22:52 -0600

Reminder: The early registration date for the 2nd IEEE Key Management Summit
is this Friday!  Please spread the word to any other groups that you work
with who may also be interested.

Thanks!
-Matt

See below:

**

* *

*26th IEEE (MSST2010) Symposium on Massive Storage Systems & Technologies *

*Co-Located Events: MSST2010 Tutorials, SNAPI 2010, KMS 2010, & MSST2010
Research Track*

* *

*Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe *

*Resort, Spa and Casino*

*May 3-7, 2010*

* *

*Early Registration Deadline: This Friday, April 2, 2010*

* *

*To register, please visit:
https://www.spgeventformer.com/ieee/2010/msst/attendees/*

*

*

*Please find the registration fees attached. To take advantage of the early
registration discounted fees and packages your registration must be
processed by **THIS** Friday**, April, 2, 2010. ***

*ABOUT THE CONFERENCE*

The 26th IEEE Symposium on Massive Storage Systems and Technologies will be
held May 3-7 on the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe. We are looking forward
to five days of state-of-the-art technical discussions in a quiet, relaxing
atmosphere.

MSST2010 is comprised of a set of related and co-located events. The *Massive
Storage Systems and Technology* theme begins on Monday with tutorials,
continues on Tuesday and Wednesday with the *MSST Symposium,* and concludes
on Thursday and Friday with the *MSST Research Track.*  The symposium
consists of invited speakers, while the research track features
peer-reviewed research papers.  The events are related but also stand on
their own.

On Monday, there is the workshop on *Storage Network Architecture and
Parallel I/Os* which also features peer-reviewed papers.  The *Key
Management Seminar*, on Tuesday and Wednesday, focuses on issues related to
key management.**

*For more information on the IEEE MSST2010 Conference please visit:*
http://storageconference.org/

*For more information on the IEEE KMS2010 Conference please visit:*
http://2010.keymanagementsummit.org/

*For more information on the IEEE SNAPI2010 Workshop please visit:*
http://toni.site.ac.upc.edu//SNAPI2010/<http://toni.site.ac.upc.edu/SNAPI2010/>

*HOTEL RESERVATIONS *

* *

There is a rate of *$129.00 + 13% sales/room tax per night* for a
single/double room secured for attendees of the symposium, which includes
internet access.   The hotel reservation cutoff date is April 9that 5:00 PM
P.S.T.   Reservations received after this date will be accepted by the hotel
on a space available basis.

*Reservations Online*

* *

To make your hotel reservation online, please use the following link:  Hyatt
Online Reservation<https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=1889942&fromResdesk=true>

   1. Under ‘Your Access Code’ enter MSST2010 (no spaces).
   2. Select your preferred dates.
   3. Choose number of rooms and number of guests in each room from the drop
   down menus.

* *

*Reservations by Phone*

Please call* (800) 233- 1234* and use reference code *IEEE Computer
Society*to secure the group rate of $129 + 13% tax per night.

* *

*Questions? If you have questions regarding the conference registration,
please contact: [email-masked] or 858.385.2785.***

-- 
Thanks!

Matt Ball, Chair, IEEE P1619 Security in Storage Working Group
Principal Software Engineer, Oracle USA, Inc.
500 Eldorado Blvd, Bldg #5 BRM05-212, Broomfield, CO 80021
Work: 303-272-7580, Cell: 303-717-2717