Subject: [KEYPROV] FW: ID Tracker State Update Notice: <draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-09.txt>

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 13:16:16 +0100

Ladies and Gentlemen,
After more than 4 years of work we now have PSKC in RFC, number 6030
(http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6030.txt ).

I would like personally to thank all of the people that have contributed
and helped get this document done. People that have spent many hours
usually outside the normal working hours to help and finalise the
document, a long list of dedicated individuals.

Let people know that it is done and please evangelise so that it gets
implemented as widely as possible.

In OATH (initiative for Open Authentication,
http://www.openauthentication.org) we are preparing a compliance program
for OATH products and PSKC (RFC 6030) is mandatory as the format for all
current published profiles.
The 82 member companies of OATH will hence create products that use RFC
6030 and give this a strong head start in the overall community.

Please let other people know and point them to the work and thanks again
for all the efforts,

Philip

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 9:48 PM
To: [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: ID Tracker State Update Notice:
<draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-09.txt>

State changed to RFC Published from RFC Ed Queue by Cindy Morgan
ID Tracker URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc/

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 14:34:52 +0200

I also have to thank you Philip, the other authors and the entire group for the hard work. 
Great to hear that OATH is working on a compliance program!

On Nov 2, 2010, at 2:16 PM, Philip Hoyer wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> KEYPROV mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov