Subject: [KEYPROV] RFC 6030 on Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:34:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6030

        Title:      Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC) 
        Author:     P. Hoyer, M. Pei, S. Machani
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      58
        Characters: 123974
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6030.txt

This document specifies a symmetric key format for the transport and
provisioning of symmetric keys to different types of crypto modules.
For example, One-Time Password (OTP) shared secrets or symmetric
cryptographic keys to strong authentication devices.  A standard key
transport format enables enterprises to deploy best-of-breed
solutions combining components from different vendors into the same
infrastructure.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Provisioning of Symmetric Keys Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC