Subject: Minneapolis Meeting is coming soon

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Feb 2001 15:52:04 -0500

Yes, it's getting close to that time again.  Minneapolis is
approaching, and we need to arrange an agenda.  I've already got us a
two-hour time slot, so I am accepting requests for presentations.

Also, the deadline for new and revised drafts is close:

	February 23 - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document
			(-00) submission at 17:00 ET
	March 2 - Internet Draft final submission cutoff date at 1700 ET

If you plan to submit or update your drafts you should get them in to
the editors soon.

Finally, I'd like to hear any comments on the KINK Requirements draft.
Silence will be taken as consent (or lack of argument) with the draft.

Thanks,

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, SM '95 MIT Media Laboratory
       Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board  (SIPB)
       URL: http://web.mit.edu/warlord/    PP-ASEL-IA     N1NWH
       [email-masked]                        PGP key available