Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-kink-kink-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 06:32:26 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberized Internet Negotiation of Keys Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Kerberized Internet Negotiation of Keys (KINK)
	Author(s)	: M. Thomas et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-kink-kink-01.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 23-Jul-01
	
The KINK Working Group will create a standards track protocol to
facilitate centralized key exchange in an application independent
fashion. Participating systems will use the Kerberos architecture as
defined in RFC 1510 for key management and the KINK protocol between
applications. The goal of KINK is to produce a low-latency,
computationally inexpensive, easily managed, and cryptographically
sound protocol that is flexible enough to be able to be extended for
many applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kink-kink-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-kink-kink-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kink-kink-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.