Subject: WG LAST CALL: Kerberized Internet Negotiation of Keys (KINK)

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Jan 2002 12:38:03 -0500

Last year in SLC I promised to call a Last Call for the KINK draft.
So, I hereby open a two-week working-group last call on
draft-ietf-kink-kink.  The last-call will last until 12 noon
US/Eastern on January 21st.

Please send any comments on the draft...  If you want your comments
anonymized, feel free to email them to me personally and I will
forward the issue to the list.

Let the comments begin ;)

-derek
-- 
       Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, SM '95 MIT Media Laboratory
       Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board  (SIPB)
       URL: http://web.mit.edu/warlord/    PP-ASEL-IA     N1NWH
       [email-masked]                        PGP key available

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Jan 2002 11:41:17 -0500

Just a reminder....

-derek

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Jan 2002 23:17:42 -0500

So, I've heard no comments (positive or negative) about this draft.
Are we beating a dead horse with this work?  Should we let the work
(and this group) die, or do people still think that we should
standardize KINK?

-derek

---

From: Jan Vilhuber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:16:14 -0800 (PST)

I obviously think we need to move forward (don't you?), but I don't
really have any comment at this time...

I'm a bit curious about the silence as well, though.

jan

 --
Jan Vilhuber           [email-masked]          (408) 527-0847
Strategic Cryptographic Development, ITD, Cisco Systems, San Jose