Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-kink-kink-07.txt

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:55:26 -0400

Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]> writes:

>> > Is this draft complete with all of the agreed upon changes?
>> > Ie, is it what we're hoping to last call? If so I'll go
>> > through the changes and review it...
>
> no, i just modified editorial and some changed what we should.

Okay, so which issues from Issue List #6 that are waiting for a draft
revision have yet to make it into a draft?  It looked like all the
issues were just waiting for a new draft.  Does draft #7 actually
address all of those issues?

If yes, then I think it's time to WGLC.  If not, when should we expect
a new draft with the agreed upon changes?

Regardless, we should get a new issues list based on draft-07, unless
you plan a draft-08 in the near future.

Thanks,

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant

---

From: "KAMADA Ken'ichi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:18:48 +0900

At Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:55:26 -0400,
> address all of those issues?

draft-07 was mainly for editorial issues.

> a new draft with the agreed upon changes?

We are planning draft-08 at this Friday, which should address
all issues currently listed.

Current editing version (which is near -08) is available here:
<http://www.taca.jp/kink/draft-ietf-kink-kink-xx.txt>

Best regards and thank you for your patience,
-- 
KAMADA Ken'ichi <[email-masked]>

---

From: Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:35:37 +0900

Hi,

> you plan a draft-08 in the near future.

#7 is not yet, but I am going to post the next version #8 soon
(probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow).
#8 fixes all issues in the Issue List.  But english grammer issues
and expression issues are remained.  So it is helpful to review #8
in these point of view.  When they will be fixed, then I will post #9.
it will be the WGLC version.

---

From: Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 21:06:04 +0900

I am sorry that posting the next draft is delay due to the network
trouble where there is my repository server.
I will post it as soon as possible after the trouble will be solved.