Subject: Meeting in Paris?

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:58:18 -0400

I'm not sure if we need a meeting in Paris.  I'm going to request a
small slot, but unless members feel a face-to-face is warranted I'll
just plan to cancel the slot.

If you feel we need a face-to-face to work through any open issues,
please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

-derek
-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant

---

From: Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:53:36 +0900

> If you feel we need a face-to-face to work through any open issues,

I don't think that a slot is necessary.  all items in the issue
list are applyed to the draft 08 though the status is not updated yet.
I believe that any big issue will not come out from review.

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:35:40 -0400

I'd like to ask you to cancel soon (tomorrow unless someone speaks
up).  It will make scheduling easier.  I too do not believe a meeting
is needed.

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:51:01 -0400

Will-do.  I figured it would be better to request the slot and then
cancel this week than not get the slot and determine that we needed to
meet.  Unless someone speaks up in the next 8ish hours I will cancel
the KINK meeting.

-derek