Subject: WGLC: draft-ietf-kink-kink-09 (until August 26, 2005)

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:39:14 +0200

At this point there seem to be no open issues left in the KINK draft
(except for the small comment about retransmission with expired
tickets suggested by KAMADA Ken'ichi), so I'd like to initiate a
formal Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-kink-kink-09.  This last
call will last until Friday, August 26, 2005.  Please have all
comments sent to me by that date.

You may send comments to this list, or you may send comments to the
draft editor (Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]>) and myself, or you may
send comments just to me.

Thank you,

-derek, KINK WG Chair
-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:37:31 -0400

Just a reminder that this WGLC ends on Friday.  Please read the
draft and send in any comments.

Thanks,

-derek

---

From: Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:30:05 +0900

I have not received any comment yet.  If you sent a comment to me directly,
something happened to me.  Please send it to this mailing list and me again.

Regards,