Subject: Re: pre-kink-10

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:09:05 -0400

>>>>> "Shoichi" == Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]> writes:

    Shoichi> However the sentence was added after a IESG review.  Thus
    Shoichi> I do not know we can remove it easily.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Randy is not on the IESG any more and I think the tone of the document
has changed enough that his concern is no longer valid.

If we need to add it back I can do so with an rfc editor note during
final balloting.

---

From: "KAMADA Ken'ichi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:35:42 +0900

At Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:09:05 -0400,
> If we need to add it back I can do so with an rfc editor note during

Sounds reasonable.
So we will submit a new draft soon, thanks.

-- 
KAMADA Ken'ichi <[email-masked]>