Subject: Form:Lady Rose Coker.

From: Mrs Rose Coker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:17:36 -0300 (UYT)

Form:Lady Rose Coker.
Commercial Bank,
Perren Street
NWS 3ED London.
 
Dear Sir,
 
I am Lady Rose Coker a Banker in one of the leading Commercial Banks 
here in London. One Mr Solomon Kemble, Diamond dealer and his wife. 
died in a ghastly motor accident while on a business trip on the 24th 
of March 2002. The said couple has no children and was about 63 years 
old before their death. He never identified with anybody as his 
relative and investigation made could not trace any relative to the 
late couple. Before his death, he has the sum of US40.5m. Made from 
Business with Companies here in London and the proceeds are with our 
Commercial Bank .
 
Few weeks ago, the Bank tried requesting that the next of KIN to the 
deceased should come up to claim his fund deposited with our Bank.I am 
the Manager in charge of Unclaimed Funds hence my contacting you to 
stand in as the next of Kin.
 
After much effort has been made ,I decided to contact you as to have 
you stand in as the next of KIN to claim the fund so that the bank will 
not declare the account dormant , freeze or confiscate the amount as 
they stated in the letter sent to my Department Of which I will fax to 
you.
 
If you can stand in,I assure you that this is risk free as I will 
advise you on what to do to have this fund moved to your account and we 
can agree on terms of sharing. All you have to do is to consent to this 
by giving me the go ahead to have you presented to the Bank as the next 
of kin through a lawyer.I will tell you how to get a lawyer but it has 
to be confidential who will apply and present you as the next of KIN. 
AS soon as we make application, obtain the necessary approval, the 
money will be paid through here or any of the banks payment centre 
Overseas.
This will take us about 10 working days to conclude depending on how 
you respond to our correspondence If you are willing to stand in as the 
next of Kin ,send to me your full names ,telephone and fax numbers for 
us to discuss and for me to send to you the last letter the Bank sent 
to my department requesting me to look for the next of kin to the late 
couple and too,for me to brief you on the procedure that has to be 
taken to have this transaction concluded within a short period of time.
 
Note that we will have to reach an agreement on the shearing of the 
fund as you have to agree to give me my own share as soon as you 
receive the money to your account. You can contact me
I look forward to hearing from you
 
Lady Rose Coker.
 
Commercial Bank,
Perren Street
NWS 3ED London.