Subject: British Petroleum Recruitment In Progress..Apply If Interested!

From: "British Petroleum Company UK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:09:30 -0200

This is to inform the general public that our Company(British  
Petroleum Company)is currently conducting its annual recruitment  
package.
All interested person should send their CV/Resume to our Human  
ResourcesDepartment via email.
Email: [email-masked]

Please note that all CV/Resume should only be sent to the above  
email([email-masked] ) only, if not sent to the above email,  
it will not be screened by our Recruit team. So please take note
Screening and selection of qualified candidate for our interview will  
be done base on good qualification.

All positions are presently vacant, because we just opened a new head  
office at East London and we need some of this candidate to join our  
upcoming project work at the Gulf of Mexico were BP have a great  
problem with our pipple coursing oil spillage around the coast, so  
send a complete and Update CV for a chance.

Important Note: Qualifilied Candidate for our interview will be  
expected to pay 33% of processing  UK Employment Visa, Relevant UK  
Immigrations Paper and Booking of Air Ticket. Qualified Candidate not  
capable of incure the said expense would not stand a chance of coming  
for the interview.

BP  New CEO Mr. Robert Dudley has change our foreigner interview  
expenditure plan to suite the new UK Indigenous OIL and Gas Companies  
Alliance and only capable and skilled candidate will be selected for  
interview.

because presently BP has allot of issue we are settleing,so we cannot  
cure the total expense, but Candidate will be Reheinburse the 33%  
charge on arrival at London for the interview, so please take note of  
this before
Sending CV/Resume.

Regards,
Jennifer Craig
BP HR Announcement Officer

This is to inform the general public that our Company(British  
Petroleum Company)is currently conducting its annual recruitment  
package.
All interested person should send their CV/Resume to our Human  
ResourcesDepartment via email.
Email: [email-masked]

Please note that all CV/Resume should only be sent to the above  
email([email-masked] ) only, if not sent to the above email,  
it will not be screened by our Recruit team. So please take note
Screening and selection of qualified candidate for our interview will  
be done base on good qualification.

All positions are presently vacant, because we just opened a new head  
office at East London and we need some of this candidate to join our  
upcoming project work at the Gulf of Mexico were BP have a great  
problem with our pipple coursing oil spillage around the coast, so  
send a complete and Update CV for a chance.

Important Note: Qualifilied Candidate for our interview will be  
expected to pay 33% of processing  UK Employment Visa, Relevant UK  
Immigrations Paper and Booking of Air Ticket. Qualified Candidate not  
capable of incure the said expense would not stand a chance of coming  
for the interview.

BP  New CEO Mr. Robert Dudley has change our foreigner interview  
expenditure plan to suite the new UK Indigenous OIL and Gas Companies  
Alliance and only capable and skilled candidate will be selected for  
interview.

because presently BP has allot of issue we are settleing,so we cannot  
cure the total expense, but Candidate will be Reheinburse the 33%  
charge on arrival at London for the interview, so please take note of  
this before
Sending CV/Resume.

Regards,
Jennifer Craig
BP HR Announcement Officer

This is to inform the general public that our Company(British  
Petroleum Company)is currently conducting its annual recruitment  
package.
All interested person should send their CV/Resume to our Human  
ResourcesDepartment via email.
Email: [email-masked]

Please note that all CV/Resume should only be sent to the above  
email([email-masked] ) only, if not sent to the above email,  
it will not be screened by our Recruit team. So please take note
Screening and selection of qualified candidate for our interview will  
be done base on good qualification.

All positions are presently vacant, because we just opened a new head  
office at East London and we need some of this candidate to join our  
upcoming project work at the Gulf of Mexico were BP have a great  
problem with our pipple coursing oil spillage around the coast, so  
send a complete and Update CV for a chance.

Important Note: Qualifilied Candidate for our interview will be  
expected to pay 33% of processing  UK Employment Visa, Relevant UK  
Immigrations Paper and Booking of Air Ticket. Qualified Candidate not  
capable of incure the said expense would not stand a chance of coming  
for the interview.

BP  New CEO Mr. Robert Dudley has change our foreigner interview  
expenditure plan to suite the new UK Indigenous OIL and Gas Companies  
Alliance and only capable and skilled candidate will be selected for  
interview.

because presently BP has allot of issue we are settleing,so we cannot  
cure the total expense, but Candidate will be Reheinburse the 33%  
charge on arrival at London for the interview, so please take note of  
this before
Sending CV/Resume.

Regards,
Jennifer Craig
BP HR Announcement Officer

This is to inform the general public that our Company(British  
Petroleum Company)is currently conducting its annual recruitment  
package.
All interested person should send their CV/Resume to our Human  
ResourcesDepartment via email.
Email: [email-masked]

Please note that all CV/Resume should only be sent to the above  
email([email-masked] ) only, if not sent to the above email,  
it will not be screened by our Recruit team. So please take note
Screening and selection of qualified candidate for our interview will  
be done base on good qualification.

All positions are presently vacant, because we just opened a new head  
office at East London and we need some of this candidate to join our  
upcoming project work at the Gulf of Mexico were BP have a great  
problem with our pipple coursing oil spillage around the coast, so  
send a complete and Update CV for a chance.

Important Note: Qualifilied Candidate for our interview will be  
expected to pay 33% of processing  UK Employment Visa, Relevant UK  
Immigrations Paper and Booking of Air Ticket. Qualified Candidate not  
capable of incure the said expense would not stand a chance of coming  
for the interview.

BP  New CEO Mr. Robert Dudley has change our foreigner interview  
expenditure plan to suite the new UK Indigenous OIL and Gas Companies  
Alliance and only capable and skilled candidate will be selected for  
interview.

because presently BP has allot of issue we are settleing,so we cannot  
cure the total expense, but Candidate will be Reheinburse the 33%  
charge on arrival at London for the interview, so please take note of  
this before
Sending CV/Resume.

Regards,
Jennifer Craig
BP HR Announcement Officer

This is to inform the general public that our Company(British  
Petroleum Company)is currently conducting its annual recruitment  
package.
All interested person should send their CV/Resume to our Human  
ResourcesDepartment via email.
Email: [email-masked]

Please note that all CV/Resume should only be sent to the above  
email([email-masked] ) only, if not sent to the above email,  
it will not be screened by our Recruit team. So please take note
Screening and selection of qualified candidate for our interview will  
be done base on good qualification.

All positions are presently vacant, because we just opened a new head  
office at East London and we need some of this candidate to join our  
upcoming project work at the Gulf of Mexico were BP have a great  
problem with our pipple coursing oil spillage around the coast, so  
send a complete and Update CV for a chance.

Important Note: Qualifilied Candidate for our interview will be  
expected to pay 33% of processing  UK Employment Visa, Relevant UK  
Immigrations Paper and Booking of Air Ticket. Qualified Candidate not  
capable of incure the said expense would not stand a chance of coming  
for the interview.

BP  New CEO Mr. Robert Dudley has change our foreigner interview  
expenditure plan to suite the new UK Indigenous OIL and Gas Companies  
Alliance and only capable and skilled candidate will be selected for  
interview.

because presently BP has allot of issue we are settleing,so we cannot  
cure the total expense, but Candidate will be Reheinburse the 33%  
charge on arrival at London for the interview, so please take note of  
this before
Sending CV/Resume.

Regards,
Jennifer Craig
BP HR Announcement Officer

This is to inform the general public that our Company(British  
Petroleum Company)is currently conducting its annual recruitment  
package.
All interested person should send their CV/Resume to our Human  
ResourcesDepartment via email.
Email: [email-masked]

Please note that all CV/Resume should only be sent to the above  
email([email-masked] ) only, if not sent to the above email,  
it will not be screened by our Recruit team. So please take note
Screening and selection of qualified candidate for our interview will  
be done base on good qualification.

All positions are presently vacant, because we just opened a new head  
office at East London and we need some of this candidate to join our  
upcoming project work at the Gulf of Mexico were BP have a great  
problem with our pipple coursing oil spillage around the coast, so  
send a complete and Update CV for a chance.

Important Note: Qualifilied Candidate for our interview will be  
expected to pay 33% of processing  UK Employment Visa, Relevant UK  
Immigrations Paper and Booking of Air Ticket. Qualified Candidate not  
capable of incure the said expense would not stand a chance of coming  
for the interview.

BP  New CEO Mr. Robert Dudley has change our foreigner interview  
expenditure plan to suite the new UK Indigenous OIL and Gas Companies  
Alliance and only capable and skilled candidate will be selected for  
interview.

because presently BP has allot of issue we are settleing,so we cannot  
cure the total expense, but Candidate will be Reheinburse the 33%  
charge on arrival at London for the interview, so please take note of  
this before
Sending CV/Resume.

Regards,
Jennifer Craig
BP HR Announcement Officer

This is to inform the general public that our Company(British  
Petroleum Company)is currently conducting its annual recruitment  
package.
All interested person should send their CV/Resume to our Human  
ResourcesDepartment via email.
Email: [email-masked]

Please note that all CV/Resume should only be sent to the above  
email([email-masked] ) only, if not sent to the above email,  
it will not be screened by our Recruit team. So please take note
Screening and selection of qualified candidate for our interview will  
be done base on good qualification.

All positions are presently vacant, because we just opened a new head  
office at East London and we need some of this candidate to join our  
upcoming project work at the Gulf of Mexico were BP have a great  
problem with our pipple coursing oil spillage around the coast, so  
send a complete and Update CV for a chance.

Important Note: Qualifilied Candidate for our interview will be  
expected to pay 33% of processing  UK Employment Visa, Relevant UK  
Immigrations Paper and Booking of Air Ticket. Qualified Candidate not  
capable of incure the said expense would not stand a chance of coming  
for the interview.

BP  New CEO Mr. Robert Dudley has change our foreigner interview  
expenditure plan to suite the new UK Indigenous OIL and Gas Companies  
Alliance and only capable and skilled candidate will be selected for  
interview.

because presently BP has allot of issue we are settleing,so we cannot  
cure the total expense, but Candidate will be Reheinburse the 33%  
charge on arrival at London for the interview, so please take note of  
this before
Sending CV/Resume.

Regards,
Jennifer Craig
BP HR Announcement Officer

This is to inform the general public that our Company(British  
Petroleum Company)is currently conducting its annual recruitment  
package.
All interested person should send their CV/Resume to our Human  
ResourcesDepartment via email.
Email: [email-masked]

Please note that all CV/Resume should only be sent to the above  
email([email-masked] ) only, if not sent to the above email,  
it will not be screened by our Recruit team. So please take note
Screening and selection of qualified candidate for our interview will  
be done base on good qualification.

All positions are presently vacant, because we just opened a new head  
office at East London and we need some of this candidate to join our  
upcoming project work at the Gulf of Mexico were BP have a great  
problem with our pipple coursing oil spillage around the coast, so  
send a complete and Update CV for a chance.

Important Note: Qualifilied Candidate for our interview will be  
expected to pay 33% of processing  UK Employment Visa, Relevant UK  
Immigrations Paper and Booking of Air Ticket. Qualified Candidate not  
capable of incure the said expense would not stand a chance of coming  
for the interview.

BP  New CEO Mr. Robert Dudley has change our foreigner interview  
expenditure plan to suite the new UK Indigenous OIL and Gas Companies  
Alliance and only capable and skilled candidate will be selected for  
interview.

because presently BP has allot of issue we are settleing,so we cannot  
cure the total expense, but Candidate will be Reheinburse the 33%  
charge on arrival at London for the interview, so please take note of  
this before
Sending CV/Resume.

Regards,
Jennifer Craig
BP HR Announcement Officer