Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail (KMM16638091V69657L0KM)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 04:15:13 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Partner, 
 
Thank you for your query regarding the Microsoft Action Pack 
Subscription. 
 
We are currently researching your query and will respond as soon as 
possible, however at this time we are currently experiencing a high 
demand which may cause some delay in processing your query.
 
If we can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to
contact us. If you would like some further information on the Microsoft 
Action Pack Subscription, please visit our web site at https://partner.microsoft.com/global/actionpack

Kind Regards, 
 
Your Microsoft Action Pack Subscription Team 
 
Email: [email-masked] 

Microsoft highly recommends that users with Internet access update their
Microsoft software to protect against viruses and security 
vulnerabilities. The easiest way to do this is to visit the following 
website: http://www.Microsoft.com/protect