Subject: [Fwd: ID-submission:draft-ietf-kitten-2478bis-03.txt]

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:17:58 -0500

Here is a copy of the -03 draft which Larry submitted yesterday.

Subject: ID-submission:draft-ietf-kitten-2478bis-03.txt
From: "Liqiang\(Larry\) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Jeffrey Altman" <[email-masked]>, "Wyllys Ingersoll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:01:20 -0800

RFC editors,

This is an update for our existing document.  This is a workinggroup
document for the KITTEN workinggroup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Title: The Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism
Authors: Zhu, L., Leach, P.J., Jaganathan, K., Ingersoll, W.
Filename: draft-ietf-kitten-2478bis-03.txt
Abstract:

   This document specifies a negotiation mechanism for the Generic
   Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) which is
   described in RFC 2743.

   GSS-API peers can use this negotiation mechanism to choose from a
   common set of security mechanisms.

   If per-message integrity services are available on the established
   mechanism context, then the negotiation is protected against an
   attacker forcing the selection of a mechanism not desired by the
   peers.

   This mechanism replaces RFC 2478 in order to fix defects in that
   specification and to describe how to interoperate with
   implementations of that specification commonly deployed on the
   Internet.

Size: 28 pages
Expiry: June 16, 2005

Thanks,

-- Larry

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten