Subject: Re: Draft Minutes for Kitten (IETF61)

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 07:31:53 -0500

Does anyone have any comments on the draft minutes submitted to
this list on 12 Nov 2004?

    http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/kitten/current/msg00194.html

Jeffrey Altman
Chair, IETF Kitten Working Group

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:26:32 -0500

>>>>> "Jeffrey" == Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]> writes:

    Jeffrey> Does anyone have any comments on the draft minutes
    Jeffrey> submitted to this list on 12 Nov 2004?

You indicated these were a bit rough and my reading agreed.  Any
chance you could let us review a more polished draft before
submitting?