Subject: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-rfc2853-update-for-csharp

From: "Juan Carlos Luciani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:51:53 -0700

Hi,

I would like to submit the attached draft
(draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-rfc2853-update-for-csharp-00.txt) for
consideration. The draft covers suggested updates to RFC2853 to allow it
to also describe proposed C# bindings for GSS-API.

Thank you for your help,

Juan Carlos Luciani ([email-masked])
Novell, Inc.
_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Ken Raeburn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:09:26 -0500

Meant to point this out earlier:

2.2   New Section 4.17.1 - Title: C# Assembly Name

    The C# namespace is org.ietf.gss. See section 4.17.5 for an example.

2.6   New Section 4.17.5: Title: C# Example Code

    Client example :

    using ietf.org.gss;

The names aren't consistent.

In sections 2.5, 2.6, and 4, remove the space before the colon in text 
(e.g., after "example" above).

Ken