Subject: Working Group Last Call: The Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 07:25:34 -0500

The authors of "The Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism"
have informed me that they believe that draft -02 is ready for last
call.  I have reviewed the document and agree.  I believe the remaining
issues on the list are editorial in nature.

A Working Group Last Call period will start today to determine whether
or not it is the consensus of this group to submit the document to the
IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.

As the -02 draft has not been published by the Secretariat as yet,
a copy of the draft may be found in the Kitten mailing list archives
at:

   http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/kitten/current/msg00281.html

This Working Group Last Call will expire on 16-Dec-2004.

Please send comments on this document to "[email-masked]".

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Title: The Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism
Authors: Zhu, L., Leach, P.J., Jaganathan, K., Ingersoll, W.
Filename: draft-ietf-kitten-2478bis-02.txt
Abstract:

    This document specifies a negotiation mechanism for the Generic
    Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) which is
    described in RFC 2743.

    GSS-API peers can use this negotiation mechanism to choose from a
    common set of security mechanisms.

Size: 25 pages
Expiry: June 1, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------

Jeffrey Altman
Chair, IETF Kitten Working Group
Secure Endpoints Inc.

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:13:05 -0500

This is a reminder that the two week working group last call on "The 
Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism" will expire on 
Thursday 16-Dec-2004.

Draft -03 was posted to this list this morning containing the editorial 
changes already agreed upon.

Jeffrey Altman

---

From: Tom Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:54:45 -0500

>>>>> "jaltman" == Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]> writes:

jaltman> Draft -03 was posted to this list this morning containing the
jaltman> editorial changes already agreed upon.

I do not see the -03 draft anywhere.  It's not on the internet-drafts
site, and I didn't see a copy come over the mailing list.  It's also
not in the mailing list archives.  Is there in fact a -03 draft?

---Tom