Subject: ID-submission:draft-ietf-kitten-2478bis-02.txt

From: "Liqiang\(Larry\) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:44:18 -0800

RFC editors,

This is an update for our existing document.  This is a workinggroup
document for the KITTEN workinggroup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Title: The Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism
Authors: Zhu, L., Leach, P.J., Jaganathan, K., Ingersoll, W.
Filename: draft-ietf-kitten-2478bis-02.txt
Abstract:

   This document specifies a negotiation mechanism for the Generic
   Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) which is
   described in RFC 2743.

   GSS-API peers can use this negotiation mechanism to choose from a
   common set of security mechanisms.

Size: 25 pages
Expiry: June 1, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------

Changes since -01: mostly editorial changes proposed by Jeff, plus the
proposed text in the end of appendix B.

Thanks,

-- Larry

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten