Subject: Last Call: 'A PRF API extension for the GSS-API' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:33:36 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Kitten (GSS-API Next Generation) WG to
 
consider the following documents:

- 'A PRF API extension for the GSS-API '
   <draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'A PRF for the Kerberos V GSS-API Mechanism '
   <draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-prf-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-11-30.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-prf-04.txt

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten