Subject: Seeking kitten chairs--reply by April 30

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:20:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi.

It is with great sadness that I announce that Jeff Altman has stepped
down as kitten chair to pursue his business and because he is no
longer attending IETF.  While Jeff does not expect to travel to future
meetings he does expect to continue to be involved in this working
group.  I know that I look forward to his future contributions from
Jeff.  Also I'd like to thank Jeff for doing such a great job of
getting us this far.  Kitten started with a very aggressive charter.
We've not done such a great job of tackling the charter items in the
order we expected, but we have done a good job of turning out a steady
stream of high-quality documents.

I do have a couple of folks who have volunteered to be chairs.  One is
relatively new, one is relatively experienced but is unavailable until
the end of June.

So, I would appreciate interest from anyone who would be interested in
chairing (or co-chairing) the working group or who would be interested
in mentoring a new chair until the end of June.

Thanks,

--Sam

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten