Subject: Re: draft-josefsson-password-auth-00.txt

From: Kurt Zeilenga <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:13:03 -0700

On Mar 29, 2007, at 6:03 AM, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> I'm cc:ing this to the password-auth mailing list that I created for
> discussion of the document.  Some discussions of the document may be
> off-topic for the SASL/KITTEN lists, and the WG chairs may prefer to
> see it discussed elsewhere (let me know!), so consider dropping the
> IETF lists when starting such a thread.

Given the SASL charter allows for the WG to review, as time permits,
independently developed SASL mechanism specifications, and the SASL
WG is currently discussing revision of our charter to include
additional work item(s) in this area, I would prefer discussions
related to password-based SASL mechanisms stay on the SASL WG list
(at least for now).

-- Kurt, SASL WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten